If you need help with the registration process, click here to submit a request, or contact:
For assistance with Registration,
by email, or call 715-344-1199 x207
Refunds, if provided, must be handled by United States Curling Association directly (they are not handled through SportsSignup).
- Registration Refunds:
- Teams (individuals) that withdraw from events they have registered to compete in will not receive a refund. Certain teams (individuals) may qualify for an exception under the following conditions:
1. Event was cancelled due to lack of entered teams (and team elects not to travel to a proximate region to compete).
2. Online registration “system” errors or overpayments.
3. Registered and unknowingly ineligible because a team member’s club is not a member of USA Curling.
4. Certain hardship exceptions (to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis). Refund exceptions will be made for athletes who signed up for more than one USCA Championship qualifier and advance to USCA championship events with scheduling that prevents their attendance at the other USCA Championship event. The inability to get another day off from work or to find an alternate (fifth player) will not be considered a hardship and an exception will not be granted.
*Refund requests for withdrawals must be provided in writing and can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 715-344-2279. The written request must include complete contact information, specific event title and region (if applicable), and amount of the entry fee paid. All refunds granted will have online processing fees deducted.
- Store Refunds:
- All sales are final.