Register here for the USCA Level I Instructor Clinic hosted by the SANTA FE CURLING CLUB in Santa Fe, NM. The course will run from 1:00pm to 9:00pm on Saturday, May 30, 2015. Dinner will be provided at the club. Registration closes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
Register now for the USCA Level I Instructor Clinic hosted by the DALLAS/FT. WORTH CURLING CLUB in Farmers Branch, TX. The course will run from 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday, June 13, 2015. Lunch will be provided at the club. Registration closes, Tuesday, June 9, 2015.
THIS SITE IS NOW OPEN FOR FIFTH PLAYER AND COACH REGISTRATION ONLY
Register here for the Arena Curling National Championships - teams entering MUST have been preregistered by their regional associations prior to the preregistration deadline. All team members must be dues-paying, league-playing members of the same arena curling club, and only two players on a team may dually curl from a dedicated ice facility. The Arena Curling Championship Event Rules can be found on the USA Curling website at www.usacurl.org within the USCA Rules of Curling and Competition. Registration for FIFTH PLAYERS will open AFTER general registration closes on May 8, 2015.
Coaches must be at least 21 years of age, must register with the USCA Coaches Association and complete the membership requirements. Coaches may also register using the "coach/volunteer" button for the same event as the team they will be coaching, in order to see who else on the team has completed their registration.
The Arena Curling National registration deadline is May 8, 2015 (11:59pm Central time). A $10/athlete early registration discount is good through April 15, 2015 (11:59 p.m. Central time).
Coaches Association members, please register to coach/volunteer (not play/participate) when you are in your account preparing to register.
REGISTER HERE FOR THE COLLEGE CURLING CHAMPIONSHIP. REGISTRATION IS BY INVITATION ONLY. The USA Curling College Championship is designed to find the best college curling school in the nation. Sixteen schools will be invited to participate in a split round robin followed by a championship round, and one will take the single national title. All participating individuals must be members of the United States Curling Association. Participants must have, and be able to present upon request a current, valid, student ID and a photo ID card with date of birth (can be a student ID card).
Coaches must be at least 21 year of age, must registrer with the USCA Coaches Association and complete the membership requirements. Coaches may also register using the "coach/volunteer" button for the same event at the team that they will be coaching, in order to see who else on the team has completed their registration requirements.
The College Curling Championship registration deadline date is January 31, 2016.
If you need help with the registration process, click here to submit a request, or contact:
For assistance with Courses,
contact Christy Hering
For assistance with Coaches Association,
contact Christy Hering
For assistance with Registration,
contact Jenny Biadasz
For more information, visit the United States Curling Association website at http://www.usacurl.org
** REMEMBER: National Championship registration requires each individual on a team to register and complete their consent forms and requirements (such as proof of citizenship for events that lead to a world event). **
All event registrations must be completed through the Sports Signup (SSU) system. For questions contact the USA Curling national office at 888-287-5377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of citizenship can also be sent to that email address.
* New accounts: First-time users are required to create an account before registering for an event. Accounts are family-oriented; one or two parents and their children are able to register through the same account. Registrants must be age 18 or older. Parents/Guardians are responsible for registering minor participants.
* Payment types: USA Curling accepts Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards. Payments must be completed prior to the event registration deadline (11:59pm Central Time). Any registrations for which a payment has not been received by the deadline date and time will be considered incomplete and automatically wiped from the system.
* Team rostering: Team rostering refers to electronically grouping individual registrants into a team. The team rostering process will not begin until at least one individual on the team has completed all of their registration requirements (which includes, but is not limited to, completing the online registration form, submitting payment, and submitting proof of citizenship when required). Only those individuals who have completed all of the registration requirements will be rostered to the team. Once the team rostering process has begun, the "TEAM WALL" feature will appear in your individual account. This will allow you to track which individuals on your team have completed their registration requirements and which have not. The "TEAM WALL" feature also allows team members a secure and convenient way to communicate with each other. It is the team's responsibility to ensure that all individual requirements have been met prior to the registration deadline.
* Registration requirements: All team members must be completely registered, with full payment of all registration fees and acceptable proof of citizenship (for events leading to a World competition) received at the national office prior to the event deadline date and time. It is the athlete's responsibility to see that all requirements are completed by the entry deadline date. Competitors are required to be familiar with the rules. The USCA Rules Book is located online at www.usacurl.org.
* Register early: To encourage early registration, a $20/athlete discount will be given for all registrations that are completed by the early discount deadline, which falls two (2) weeks prior to the final registration deadline. Incomplete entries or those in progress when the deadline occurs are automatically purged from the system. Event deadline cutoff time is 11:59 pm Central Time (the National Office closes at 5:00 pm Central Time). THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO ENTRY DEADLINES. IF REQUIRED INFORMATION IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE DEADLINE DATE AND TIME, THE TEAM WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE. TO AVOID ISSUES, TEAMS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REGISTER AND PROVIDE THEIR INFORMATION TO THE USCA TWO WEEKS BEFORE REGISTRATION DEADLINE.
* Fifth Player Registration: New this year, fifth players will be required to pay the same entry fee as all other members of the team. This includes regional fees where applicable. Fifth players will register through the same event registration page as the rest of the team, and are allowed up until the day of the event to register. Any player from a team that has been eliminated from competition is eligible to become another team’s registered fifth player only at a subsequent level of play. Caution: Players are registered on a team as of the entry deadline. Teams registering five players have NO option to add an additional player for any reason except at the World Championships and U.S. Olympic Team Trials as noted within the Rules Book.
* Coach registration: Coaches must register for the USCA Coaches Association and complete their requirements which are as follows:
A welcome letter with information will be provided upon registration. Coaches are also encouraged to register within a particular event under the “Volunteer” section in order to be electronically rostered to the team and have the ability to monitor the team’s registration progress. Even though there is no fee charged of coaches, they must continue through “checkout” in order for the registration process to be considered complete.
* Uniforms: Please review "Uniforms", "Advertising, Cresting" information in the USCA Rules Book. At all levels of play (playdowns), competitors are encouraged to wear like uniforms. At USA Curling National events (with the exception of Mixed Doubles and Senior Men's & Women's), players are required to wear like uniforms. See Section II, Item 10 of the current rules book for further clarification.
* Rules Book: Players are required to be familiar with the rules. The new 2014-15 rulebook - FINAL (pending WCF) 10.17.14.pdf is now available (Oct. 2014) pending updates from the WCF in early November.
*Code of Conduct: You can find the latest version of the code of conduct here: USCA Athlete-Coach Code of Conduct 2014-2015.pdf
* Online registration system security: The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.